About Me

My photo
Pediatric nurse by training, stay-at-home-mum by design... now "nursing" a knitting obsession : ) Twitter & Rav ID: nursenikkiknits

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Ch-Ch-Changes

Hi all,

This weekend marks the end of Google Reader. I really liked using Reader but I switched to Bloglovin a while back and it was been working out just fine for me.

I'm going to take this time of change to make a change to my blog that I've been thinking about for a while.

When I first set up this blog, two and a half years ago, I wasn't really sure what it would be. I picked  my url before I really knew what my focus would be. In that time, I have really enjoyed blogging mostly about my crafty endeavours and a little about my life. It's always bugged me a little that my url really had nothing to do with the content of my blog. So, I have decided to make a change and move the blog over to:

beingcarefulnottotwist.blogspot.com

(I toyed with the idea of launching my own website but I am not nearly techie enough to pull it off.)

As of tomorrow this website *should* automatically forward you to my new site. I hope you will follow me there as I continue my creative adventures.

Make sure to check the new site Friday to see my finially finished top and in Sunday for a giveaway to celebrate my new blog and the start of Tour de Fleece!

Cheers, Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://beingcarefulnottotwist.blogspot.com
and update your bookmarks.