About Me

My photo
Pediatric nurse by training, stay-at-home-mum by design... now "nursing" a knitting obsession : ) Twitter & Rav ID: nursenikkiknits

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

WIP Wednesday #91 - Making Tracks

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I am spoiled for choice with my knitting right now. Both of my spring projects are ticking along and I haven't even started my AlphaKal project for this month.



Spring Fling for luvinthemommyhood's KAL



I'll be adding a lime green to this vibrant bouquet with L is for Loop. I want to try to knit Lucy Neatby's Fishtail Scarf 475 with it but I'm starting to wonder if that's a bit ambitious. 


Oh well, the arrival of spring has got me feeling reenergized. Hopefully, I'm up to the challenge. 

Cheers, Nikki



11 comments:

  1. the colours in berry beautiful are devine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colours you are using.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your projects and the colours, beautiful yarns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your colours are lush

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are perfect spring projects, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such vibrant, fun projects for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. bright spring colors are the best to work with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, you are spoiled. Those colors are incredible! And the textures... Mmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  9. All your projects are so bright & colorful! I am particularly loving Berry Beautiful. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks designed for sharing such a fastidious opinion, piece of writing
    is fastidious, thats why i have read it completely

    My website more tips here

    ReplyDelete

My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://beingcarefulnottotwist.blogspot.com
and update your bookmarks.