About Me

My photo
Pediatric nurse by training, stay-at-home-mum by design... now "nursing" a knitting obsession : ) Twitter & Rav ID: nursenikkiknits

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WIP Wednesday #67 - A Big Project


Happy Wednesday everyone!

Lately, I've been feeling very disorganized. Like I'm just a little behind at everything: my knitting, blogging, at home, and pretty much at life in general.

I know it's because I've been working on a really BIG project. It has pretty much taken over everything. And, it is going to be a LONG while before things feel under control again.

That's ok though, because this project is worth it.


It's baby #3!

I always have a difficult first trimester. I have been so very nauseous and exhausted for two months now. The good news is that today I am 13 weeks pregnant and I know I am going to start to feel better anytime now... maybe even today... or tomorrow. Definitely soon!

As hard as the last couple months have been, I know things are not actually going to get easier when this little babe makes its appearance and joins this crazy family.

P1020307

So in the meantime, I am going to focus  on relaxing during this vacation and spend as much peaceful time as possible, in my favourite place, doing my favourite activity.

I hope your day includes some precious moments for yourself!

Cheers, Nikki

17 comments:

  1. Congratulations, that is such wonderful, exciting news. I hope you get some quality knitting time in, and lots of rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, wonderful news - this is going to be one long WIP! :-) Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I wish you good luck! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooooooooo congratulations, beautiful scan picture. Take care of yourself, and have a knitty vacation xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats the best WIP ever! Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations. I hope that you start to feel better soon. What a wonderful WIP to be working on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I have four of my own and I was terribly sick with the last one. (They're all in their 20s now). So I sure know what you feel like and send you the best of wishes to feel better--not just soon, but now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Congratulations! I hope the nausea lessens soon, (I was one of those who was sick throughout the entire pregnancy- even in the delivery room!) that you take care of yourself, and that the older two kids are EXCITED! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, oh, oh!!!!! WOW!!! And YAY!!! Holy crap woman, you make the cutest babies in the history of the world. I'm SO glad you decided to give it another go. You totally win for best post on the internetz today. Hopefully you'll win for soonest end to morning sickness too. SO happy for you guys!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! Looks like some baby knitting coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A big congrats is in order!! Hope you start feeling better soon! My first trimester was quite the same!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, what a wonderful and huge-scale WIP! Congratulations! I'm glad that you've been through this before and thus know you'll be feeling better soon---that has to be a huge thing to look forward to.

    Also to look forward to: adorable baby knits. I can't wait to see them appear.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! What a great project! ::wink::

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG, Congratulations! That is the bestest WIP ever! I am so happy for you and your family. Here's to a nausea-free second trimester. I can't think of a better way to relax than knitting on a hammock by the water.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations! Lovely to see such a wonderful WIP :D

    ReplyDelete

My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://beingcarefulnottotwist.blogspot.com
and update your bookmarks.