About Me

My photo
Pediatric nurse by training, stay-at-home-mum by design... now "nursing" a knitting obsession : ) Twitter & Rav ID: nursenikkiknits

Friday, April 20, 2012

Knitting with Superstars

Happy Friday everyone!

My husband G and I had the good fortune to see Coldplay on Wednesday night.
We knew we had good seats but we had no idea they were stage side!


Me, at my absolute coolest, knitting while waiting for the concert to start.

I wish I had had something better than my phone to take pics with.
This was taken with no zoom - we were really this close!
Such a fun night!

The forecast for this weekend is warm and sunny. Tomorrow I am off the mountains with my knit girls for a lazy lunch and even lazier yarn shop!

I hope your weekend is full of lovely things to look forward to.

Cheers, Nikki

4 comments:

  1. You knitted in the first row at the Coldplay concert? You're my hero!! That is so awesome it defies words. Happy girls weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knitting at a concert?! Awesome! You are my knitting rockstar hero. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those were some great seats! Awesome concert knitting pic, too! My little guy and I like to sing along to "The Scientist" before bedtime.

    ReplyDelete

My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://beingcarefulnottotwist.blogspot.com
and update your bookmarks.