About Me

My photo
Pediatric nurse by training, stay-at-home-mum by design... now "nursing" a knitting obsession : ) Twitter & Rav ID: nursenikkiknits

Saturday, April 7, 2012

KAL's - the next addiction?


Oh dear, I think I may be coming down with an new addiction to KAL's...
I'm seriously considering joining luvinthemommyhood's "tanks, tops and tees knit along".

The only question is:  What to make?

Even though my yarn diet is over, I would prefer to make something from my stash. I have enough of either yarns below to easily make a top (not to mention these are some of the oldest yarns in my stash - from July 2010!)

My yarn choices are:

Debbie Bliss Cathay in a cool creamy colour
DK weight Cotton, Rayon, Silk mix
I think this would make a great fabric for a summer top.


Rowan 4 Ply Soft that is a little more green than it appears here
fingering weight 100% wool
I love the feel and colour of this yarn.


So far, I have limited pared down expanded my selection of possible patterns to those listed below:

Mirabell

Adult Llani

Surplice Lace Top

Layered Ruffle Sweater

Frost Thread

Spring Garden Tee

Something to Ponder

The truth is, I'm a terrible decision maker (I know, you're shocked). I have to choose pretty quickly as the KAL is set to start April 11th.

Any thoughts?

Cheers, Nikki

4 comments:

  1. My money is on Mirabell. So pretty. In the Debbie Bliss...
    I'm doing Buttercup, in Silver :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Something to Ponder - really pretty.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say either Adult Llani or the Spring Garden Tee would be divine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the Mirabell is lovely. But you've selected a gorgeous range to choose from! xx

    ReplyDelete

My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://beingcarefulnottotwist.blogspot.com
and update your bookmarks.