About Me

My photo
Pediatric nurse by training, stay-at-home-mum by design... now "nursing" a knitting obsession : ) Twitter & Rav ID: nursenikkiknits

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

WIP Wednesday #44 - Countdown



Happy Wednesday everyone!!

Just a quick post today as I'm about to catch a flight home to Vancouver for the holidays and the last minute chaotic countdown is on.

I am back at The Sweater but have nothing picture worthy to show you. I am only taking it and one itty bitty side project with me on my trip so hopefully next week I will have tons of progress to show. I am over being stressed that it's too big. I just want to get it finished and move on!

Besides the sweater, there are plenty of WIP's going on at our house.






Not sure how Santa does so well with his elves,
everything seems to take twice as long with my little helpers.
Of course, I am able to get on with the sweater because I have finished the last of this years knitted gifts. I hope you will come back on Friday for a peak.





I've been meaning to show you these cute cards my friend had made for me for my birthday. She designed them through Zazzle. I love that there is a picture of my knitting on them. I've included one with each knitted gift this Christmas. Such a great idea!

I'm looking forward to deciding what my post-christmas-and-sweater project will be. Something fun... and for me : ) I'll definitely be heading over to Tami's Amis to check out what everyone else is up to for a little inspiration!

Cheers, Nikki

8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Nikki! Safe travels and happy knitting to you. Awesome cards! Kudos to your friend for a fantastic gift idea.

    ps. Is it bad that I want to squish the stuffing out of your little elf? What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I could get anything done with such a cute elf around!! I wish you a Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards are a great idea. I saw some labels that I was tempted by, that said "this took ages" lol

    My little helpers make things twice as long too, but who can resist those big eyes eh?

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very thoughtful gift - those cards your friend got you! Have a safe flight and a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy travels, and happy holidays! Your cookies (and helper) are lovely, and those gift cards are gorgeous---what a great photo of your knitting, and a nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great trip. I love the cards. That is a terrific idea. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://beingcarefulnottotwist.blogspot.com
and update your bookmarks.