About Me

My photo
Pediatric nurse by training, stay-at-home-mum by design... now "nursing" a knitting obsession : ) Twitter & Rav ID: nursenikkiknits

Monday, December 5, 2011

Whatever the Mood Monday

Well let's get straight to it...

Custom Random Number generator

This program will generate a random number between two numbers of your choice.
Enter a lower limit: 
Enter an upper limit: 
    
Random Number:


That makes the winner of my first giveaway:


Chrisknits said... Best Blogger Tips
The blanket is darling! Too bad I have already knit all the baby blankets I need right now. Enter me in the contest. That yarn is gorgeous!
I saw them at The Bay if anyone is interested

2 comments:

  1. Me? OMG! I can't believe it. Yahoo! As to the leggings, um, yeah, not my cup of tea even though I adore Fair Isle. But, I would likely take the patterns and translate them to a hat or gloves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some very interesting pants.

    ReplyDelete

My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://beingcarefulnottotwist.blogspot.com
and update your bookmarks.