About Me

My photo
Pediatric nurse by training, stay-at-home-mum by design... now "nursing" a knitting obsession : ) Twitter & Rav ID: nursenikkiknits

Friday, April 22, 2011

FO Friday #9 - They're Multiplying!



Now I have one for each of my kids on Sunday : )


Designer: Stacey Trock
Hook: G/4.0mm
Yarn: Cascade 220 in cream & yellow
Started: April 17, 2011
Finished April 21, 2011

As ever, awesome & amusing FOs to be found through
our wonderful (if somewhat hockey-team-cheering-misguided) host Tami's blog!
Happy Easter everyone!!

Cheers, Nikki

11 comments:

  1. Augh these are adorable! Almost makes me want to re-learn how to crochet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, congrats on getting them done in time for the big day!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. :) Now it's twice as adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that shot of the two of them next to each other, it looks like they're holding wings! :) What a fantastic thing for your kids to find in their Easter baskets, I'm sure they'll love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these!! I wish I'd made something like this for my friends :-P

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are even more adorable! I bet the kids will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I am sure they will be well loved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are adorable. I'll have make a couple for my grandkids next year.

    BTW, Go Blackhawks. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Easter, just started a little linky love...knitting books etc. come join the fun

    ReplyDelete

My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://beingcarefulnottotwist.blogspot.com
and update your bookmarks.