About Me

My photo
Pediatric nurse by training, stay-at-home-mum by design... now "nursing" a knitting obsession : ) Twitter & Rav ID: nursenikkiknits

Monday, February 14, 2011

Getting Ready (Priorities)

We are off on our Hawaiian vacation tomorrow so it is time to prioritize my vacation knitting.

Most of these are WIP's you may have seen before.

There's my "No Star" toddler sweater

My Camilla mittens (which I WILL finish and send a hawaiian photo of to SpillyJane by the 28th!)
I'm going to try and get a beach photo with my mittens on : )

My "Socks by the Pool" which I've sadly decided are on too big needles and need to be restarted : (

And a new project : ) Honey cowl with Madelinetosh Pashmina yarn. I hope this will be my travel project tomorrow. This may be a slightly ambitious (or perhaps delusional) hope as I am traveling with two kids under the age of three.

A greater sign of my delusional state may be that I am wondering if this is enough to take for a two week trip...

See you on the sunny side : )

Cheers, Nikki

P.S. Happy Valentines Day xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://beingcarefulnottotwist.blogspot.com
and update your bookmarks.