About Me

My photo
Pediatric nurse by training, stay-at-home-mum by design... now "nursing" a knitting obsession : ) Twitter & Rav ID: nursenikkiknits

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Casting on Kindness

Since entering the world of knitting I have heard of some lovely examples of how kind and giving knitters & crocheters (is that spelled right??) are.

Now I have an example of my own!


A client of my husband heard we had had our darling Doodlebug and gave us a beautiful homemade baby blanket for Christmas. This woman has never met my family but appreciates my husband's work and wanted to celebrate with us the birth of our second child.


How lovely is that?

Of course, nowadays I can really value and appreciate the time and effort that went into make this sweet gift.



I promise to remember and look forward to my chance to take this kindness and pay it forward.

Cheers, Nikki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://beingcarefulnottotwist.blogspot.com
and update your bookmarks.